Our newsletter is only sent to people that double opt-in subscribe, we never provide the addresses to anyone else, and you can easily unsubscribe whenever you want to. This means that we are not associated with spam in any way. Despite this, our newsletter is often filtered as Bulk / Junk email. To make sure you actually receive our newsletters, follow the Whitelist instructions below for your email program.
You can rest assured that All Free Samples never sends unsolicited emails or provides your email address to others. To subscribe to our newsletter, you must go through our stringent double opt-in sign up process. Upon submitting your email address, we'll send a confirmation email back to the address you submitted. To subscribe to our newsletter, you need to to confirm your subscription by replying to the confirmation email. This is called double opt-in, because you have to confirm your desire to subscribe twice, and it makes it impossible to subscribe someone else to the newsletter.
Due to the growing problem of unsolicited and unwanted commercial emails, many web mail services (i.e. Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) and email applications (i.e. Outlook 2003, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.) have taken measures to automatically filter bulk emails. Unfortunately, these filters end up blocking many newsletters and legitimate emails in addition to spam. Our newsletter is not immune, and so these filters may incorrectly block our newsletter, preventing it from ever reaching your inbox.
Therefore, we recommend that you to take the simple steps outlined below to help ensure that our newsletters actually reach you. Even if you are currently receiving our newsletter, we still advise you to follow these recommendations as a way to prevent future problems. We thank you for time and effort and hope that you will continue to enjoy our newsletter as much as we enjoy providing it for you.
A whitelist is a list of email addresses that you want to receive email from. By adding an address to your whitelist, you are telling the email system not to filter email from that address. Follow the instructions below to add us to your whitelist, to ensure that you receive our newsletter after you subscribe.
You will need to add our "From address", [email protected] , to your AOL address book:
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
- Wait for the "Address Book" window to pop up, then click the Add button.
- Wait for the "Address Card for New Contact" window to load.
- Once loaded, cut and paste newslette[email protected] into the "Other E-Mail" field.
- Make our From address the "Primary E-Mail" address by checking the associated check box.
- Click the Save button.
If you are already a subscriber but our newsletter isn't getting through, our newsletter may be in your AOL Spam Folder. Please use your web mail to check your Spam Folder. If our newsletter is in your AOL Spam Folder, open our newsletter and click the This Is Not Spam button. Lastly, please add [email protected] onto your Address Book as outlined in our New Subscribers info above.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our newsletter into your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner).
- Select Filters (bottom left corner).
- Click the Add link on the Filters page.
- Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and [email protected] . This essentially allows the mail server to identify our newsletter based on the newsletter From address.
- Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select inbox.
- Select the Add Filter button.
If you are already a subscriber but our newsletter isn't getting through, check if the newsletter is in your Yahoo Bulk Folder. If our newsletter is there, open our newsletter and click the Not Spam button. Next, check to see if the newsletter's email address is in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If you see newslet[email protected] on this list, select it and click the Remove Block button. Lastly, if you have not done so, please set up a filter as outlined in our New Subscribers info above.
You will need to add our From address, [email protected] , to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click �Options� (upper right hand corner).
- Click the �Junk E-Mail Protection� link (top of page).
- Select the �Safe List� link(2nd from bottom).
- Copy and paste [email protected] into the dialog box titled �Type an address or domain�.
- Click the �Add� button next to the dialog box.
If you are already a subscriber but our newsletter isn't getting through, make sure that the newsletter is not being sent to your Junk E-Mail Folder. If our newsletter is there, open the newsletter and click the Not Junk button. Next, check to see if the newsletter's email address is in your Blocked Senders list. If you see newslet[email protected] on this list, select it and click the Remove button. Finally, if you have not done so, add [email protected] into your Safe List as outlined in our New Subscribers info above.
You will need to add our From address, n[email protected] , to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Copy and paste our From address, [email protected] into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click Save.
If you are already a subscriber but our newsletter isn't getting through, make sure that the newsletter has not been mistakenly marked as Spam:
- Click Spam along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Check mark the box next to our newsletter.
- Click Not Spam button along the top.
You will need to add our From address, [email protected] , to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
Add our From address into your Personal Address Book:
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, copy and paste our �From� address, [email protected] into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
White list your Personal Address Book:
- From the main drop down menu, select "Tools -< Junk Mail Controls..."
- This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
- Under the Settings tab, update the "White Lists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
- Click OK.
Initially, the automatic junk mail detection for incoming messages might not be very accurate and you should check your Junk folder to see our newsletter have been mistakenly detected as junk. To prevent this from happening in the future, you need to mark our newsletter as not junk. Do this by right-clicking on our newsletter and choose "Mark -< As Not Junk".
Netscape Mail Web-Based Email has no filters and spam protection. Therefore, you can enjoy our newsletter without do anything further, because it will not be mistakenly filtered.
You will need to add our From address, [email protected] , to your Safe Senders list:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add address, copy and paste in our From address, [email protected]
If the Junk E-Mail Filter accidentally catches our newsletter, you can simply add our From address, [email protected] , to the Safe Senders list, and no future e-mail from us will be inspected by the filter. The instructions are outlined above in our New Subscribers info above.
If you use a Web mail system or email application not listed above, the instructions for whitelisting our address will depend on the specific email program you are using. If you access the help files, instruction manual or customer support, there should be instructions on how to do this.
In most cases, jut by adding our From address, [email protected] , to your address book, safe list, white list or contact list will be sufficient.
Our newsletter should arrive in your inbox on a weekly basis. If our newsletter is not getting to your inbox, then we suggest checking your spam folder, bulk folder or junk folder. If you find our newsletter, then you will need to find a way to inform your mail application that it is not spam. Most likely the course of action is to select our newsletter and click on the Not Spam or Not Junk button, if available. For more information about your mail application, please visit the help section that is associated with your mail application.