Family is one of most special parts of life. You want to keep them close but sometimes life gets in the way and you have to live thousands of miles away from your loved ones. Thanks to the internet, now you can keep them updated on everything that is going on with your family and scrap book your family memories.
Create a Website with Ease
If you ever thought about creating a website for your family but didn't know quite how to do it, The Family Post is what you need. This easy to use online service will help you create an impressive family web site to share with your friends and relatives. You can place practically anything on the site (there are some terms which you must abide by) and make it visible to only the people you want to share your life memories with. The best part of all of this is you don't have to deal with the technical aspects of building a site such as coding, ftp, web hosting and so on. Because the technical details are transparent to you, all you do is to navigate through their Qwik-Post administrative console to create your pages along with photos, videos and news that you want to share with loved ones.
When you visit TheFamilyPost, you will see that they are offering a Free trial membership for all new members. This is a great way to test out the many available services to see how easy it is to flexibly customize the web pages to fit your family's needs. Once you experience the ease of this site is and how many web features and options it seamlessly allows you to have; you will just have to keep it.
Customize it for your Family
When setting up your family's web page, you must first choose a theme. They have many varieties to choose from that you can change whenever you would like to match the season, the holiday or the mood. They also have elegant, interest related, styled, sports and home themes available for you to choose.
The second feature to add is music. How nice will it be for your family members and friends to arrive and be welcomed with some sweet music? It will set the tone for your family as well as your entire site.
After you have chosen the layout and music, you are set to add information about your family. Here comes the fun part!
- Photos - In the photo albums section, you can create separate albums for all of your daily activities, events or children. In each album, you can upload as many pictures as you would like and update as much you would like, you have total control over everything.
- Video - You can even record a video of something funny your kids are doing and upload it on the website. Your loved ones will be so happy and thrilled that they are able to see your children in action. This goes for sporting events, activities or any other special moments in your family's life.
- Calendar - The calendar section allows you to post special dates and reminders to your friends, aunts, uncles, grandparents and anyone else what the kids are up to.
- Newsletter/Blog - You can create a newsletter or blog to journal about everything that happens on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Not only will it keep everyone up to date, it will also help you and your children remember the accomplishments you've made and the goals you've met. This will come in handy when you sit down, usually around Christmas time, to write the traditional yearly family happenings.
- Message board - The message board is a great place for you and the rest of the clan to stay connected instead of using individual e-mails.
- History - You can even record family history in the History section, which is always nice to look over now, and many years to come.
- Kid's page - For more in depth information about your children, you can have a page for each of your kids in the Kid's Page. This is a special place for you to record all the special milestones.
- Admin - You will find that this site is not only simple to use but fun as well. The admin panel is the place where you upload your information to your website. It is extremely user friendly and if you ever have any questions, the site has a special help section to help solve any problems you may experience.
Get Started Now!
So what are you waiting for? This is the time to start scrap booking your wonderful life with your family to share with others. You have nothing to lose; the free trial is the perfect way for you to test it out. You will love it!